I was alerted to the fact that a feed was not updating, the latest entry shown being one dated March 24, 2004. In checking out the problem, I realized that when I added Hypercompendia on feedburner, another account was issued to Spinning. That one worked–but jammed on Sunday, March 11, 2007. With no subscribers but me (I’ve been using Bloglines and just added a watch on Spinning to see how it worked), I deleted it.
But the old feed has quite a number of subscribers (thank you!). I don’t know if you’re getting the updates, but there has to be about 3000 entries made since March of 2004. I’m going to attempt to fix this problem but in doing so, I may have to delete the feed and start from scratch–meaning I may lose you unless it makes the transfer of subscribers (as promised) or you resubscribe.
But then again, if you haven’t read any of my writings for three years, you probably won’t miss me.
Wish me luck.